Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

Let me draw your Pocket Mortys!

詳細
4 年 6 ヶ月 前 - 4 年 6 ヶ月 前 #4448 : C-124
Free of course!

Hello, hello! In-between playing Multiplayer and Campaign, I've decided I want to go a little further and draw other players' Pocket Mortys. Be it a single Morty, or a Trainer (Ricks only for now, sorry) and his team of 1-5 Mortys, I will draw them for free. No Mortys are to be traded or donated, this is all for free, and the amount of fan-art you want is limitless. It won't be first come, first serve, however; I'll choose randomly. And though I am busy, I will try and make sure everyone has at least one picture drawn of their team.

Below I will make a list of how you can have your picture so it'll be easier deciding what you'll want drawn. Please feel free to copy it, and fill in which options you'll be wanting, then either send me a private message or post here.

Type of art:
Sketchy or line-art? Will you want your art to be sketchy and messy, or have clean lines like in-game?

Color or no color:
Want color in your picture or do you want it left colorless?

Headshots or fullbody:
Will you want a simple headshot or want a full body picture?

How many Mortys:
1-5?

Rick Trainer:
Want to include your Rick Trainer (optional of course)

What expression do you want them to have:
Want your Morty smiling, or maybe he's looking angry? Let me know what expression you want him to have.

Extra details:
Does your Pocket Morty have freckles? Maybe he has pointy ears? Let me know of any small details you want your Team to have, and I'll include it.

My art examples:
I've posted just a few examples of my art so you'll know what you'll be getting. Line-art with color, messy sketch, and a simple headshot with color. Notice: Your picture will still have my watermark, sorry. I will make it transparent in your picture, so I ask that you please do not remove it.

If there's anything that I've missed or you have any questions, please feel free to post here or message me. Thank you, and have a wonderful day/night fellow Trainers!

ファイル添付:

ファイル添付:

ファイル添付:

~Want your Pocket Mortys team, and Trainer Rick drawn? Free of course. Just send a private message my way, and we can work something out.
添付ファイル:
最終編集: 4 年 6 ヶ月 前 by C-124
次のユーザーが感謝しています: You felt your sins weighing on your neck

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

詳細
4 年 6 ヶ月 前 #4449 : You felt your sins weighing on your neck
I dont have any request for now but glad to see this kind of post, also if you need a morty tell me i can try to get it for you.

Lost all, gotta get it back again.
次のユーザーが感謝しています: C-124

詳細
4 年 1 ヶ月 前 - 4 年 1 ヶ月 前 #5367 : C-124
Thank you very much!

[strike]Unfortunately I'm unable to play Pocket Mortys because my Bluestacks says I need at least 4GB of RAM which my computer apparently doesn't have. I've updated both PM and Bluestacks, but when clicking PM all there is is a black screen. Very unfortunate since I really enjoyed the game. I will try and find solutions for a fix, so I can play it again.[/strike]

Update: I turned down some settings in my Bluestacks, and am now able to play Pocket Mortys again! Both Multiplayer and Campaign work fine, if just a little laggy.

Though, for whatever reason after I finish a battle with a wild Morty or capture the wild Morty in Campaign, the screen goes black, and if I click anywhere, the game will close, forcing me to click on the icon again to open it. Is there a way to resolve this, or do I need to contact the PM support team somehow? Thanks. Multiplayer does not have this issue. But as I said, other than that, everything is working fine again.

Still, I'll continue to hang around the forums, giving out free drawings for those that wish to have one.

Thanks again for offering to get me a Morty. If you'd like, send me a friend request in-game. Or I can send you one.

~Want your Pocket Mortys team, and Trainer Rick drawn? Free of course. Just send a private message my way, and we can work something out.
最終編集: 4 年 1 ヶ月 前 by C-124

詳細
4 年 1 ヶ月 前 #5374 : Ruzantsu
I want my team with forbidden,future,the one true,trover and Xmas past
And the Rick to be winner Rick
Also I want it to be clear line
Colored and drawn in a cool and in a final battle of the multiverse vibe

詳細
4 年 2 日 前 #5421 : CthulhuGod
you should of named thread i draw you like my mortys for the meme name also cool idea

i'm a big fan of love crafts monster Cthulhu I've know of Cthulhu for years and my friend just have me a book that's a collection of the author of the story of Cthulhu H.p Lovecraft on Christmas I'm finally reading the call of Cthulhu
feel free to add me in game
Username: CthulhuGod

ページ作成時間: 0.808 秒