Vous n´êtes pas identifié(e).

Level cap need something.

More
3 years 3 months ago #3238 by Blacklightglint
Level caps are so annoying once your Morty gets to that level that they're going to start disobeying you how you posed to know you're morty he's going to disobey you on the certain level the Developers need to put some notification for the players about certain level that can make them disobey you.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3239 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
The main point of that is to balance the levels, just think about a lvl 10 rick with lvl 100 mortys and the others news just with regular lvl mortys (lvl 15-22), and abouth the formula for that if you search a little you'll found it in the forum (Rick lvl X 2) + 2 = max lvl of your morty still obey you.
but i like this one more: ( Rick lvl X 1.8 )+ 9.2 = lvl morty start to not obey you.
Also you can have a morty what has more lvl than the mortys of your party only to see if he will obey you or not at X lvl.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by You feel your sins crawling on your back.

More
3 years 3 months ago #3260 by Blacklightglint
I'm not good with math formula I understand that level balance is necessary but someone must have a level chart depending on which level that Morty will obey you.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds