Netflix was created by PiiickleRick
Hello Dear Morty And Rick Fan's

I Just Got Netflix 2 Day's Ago
I'm Already Addicted To Rick And Morty
I'm Already At Season 3 Episdoe 3

I Love It

Keep Up With My Page For More

~PiiickleRick
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by PiiickleRick.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #1704 by StupidZexyRick
Replied by StupidZexyRick on topic Netflix
Its one of the most awesome shows of late. Add me ingame : StupidZexyRick if you wanna battle, and trade . if you request a morty i have and not need i will send it your way, then you can do the same m8 :) BR

In game name: StupidZexyRick

More
3 years 7 months ago #1751 by notvincey
Replied by notvincey on topic Netflix
Aha I actually stumbled upon Rick and Morty a quite a few months ago prior Season 3's beginning and fell in love with it, I'm anticipating Season 4 in what I assume will be about a year now (or two if we're unfortunate) and I'm looking around to find things to fill the gap in my heart till then, Pocketmorty's is one of those things and I am bloody happy I've found it! Let me know what you think overall when you do finish Season 3 and tell me about your fave bits ^^

More
3 years 7 months ago #1757 by King_Gold
Replied by King_Gold on topic Netflix
I just started pocket mortys multi-player about a week ago or less. I think I have a couple rares, I don't care too much about completing Morty deck, just want my favorites. I have what I believe is rare, sexy devil Morty, egg morty (I want one true morty) mascot Morty, monster Morty, girl Morty and maybe a few more that I don't know are rare. I just want mega Morty, spliced Morty, mortox Morty and a couple others, only reason I'm playing multi-player was to get those. Unfortunately I have to get high level to get them and they're rare, I'm finally in the dimension to find mega and spliced at least. Anyone willing to trade? Reply back, my username for game is King_Gold

More
5 months 4 days ago #5747 by L4ndoNorris
Replied by L4ndoNorris on topic Netflix
Is here russian subtitles? I appreciate native language, but i can misunderstand some words. hello russians

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds