Vous n´êtes pas identifié(e).

Some Rick and Morty Theory

More
3 years 11 months ago #496 by VanBreadDad
Okay, so I'm quite the fan of the show and game(no shit, me, I'm writing on a forum page for it). and I've noticed something that I'm not too sure if anyone else did.
So assuming that you play as Rick C-137 in Pocket Mortys, and in the campaign you have to carry around your Morty. Well if you look at that specific Morty's bio, it says he's from dimension C-865. This must mean that the Rick you play as doesn't have his Morty anymore(C-137).
Does this mean that Rick destroyed the universe that him and his Morty inhabited after they destroyed the Chronenburg universe(sorry if I spelled it wrong), along with his Morty? Or did his Morty die and he got a free replacement from The Council of Ricks from the coupon they gave him at the end of Close Rickcounters of the Rick Kind?
Did anyone else notice this like I did? Or am I just another crazy guy rambling off about things on a forum page for a video game?

Bread Dad

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #498 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
Yes, we noticed,

The "Original Morty"'s dimension is different in every game. It's randomly generated at the time the game is initialized.

No, you're not Rick C-137. You're from whatever random dimension Morty is from, since we know he is your original Morty. Don't forget you can choose other skins for your Rick, the majority of them are not C-137.

Enjoy =)

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #499 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
Dammit, it double posted. =(
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by AllAloneIsAllWeAre.

More
3 years 11 months ago #643 by kestox
Replied by kestox on topic Some Rick and Morty Theory
Why do you assume that you are rick C-137?

Mr. President of Pocket Morty!
The tweet ID given is invalid

Time to create page: 2.359 seconds