You are not logged in.

Raids and time

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #5831 by omgUFOs
Raids and time was created by omgUFOs
I really want to join in on raids but the last couple times Raid Events start at 10 AM (in my time zone) I start work at 9 AM. This gives me no time to join in, by the time I get home at 5 the monster has been killed by people who have time to fight it all day...

I'm sure other people miss out on raids for time issues as well. My suggestion is just can monsters have more health or something? Maybe start it in a later time of day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 9 hours ago #5835 by DJPX
Replied by DJPX on topic Raids and time
Interessting you must be a other server because we didn´t beat the last 2 Raidbosses so you had 2-3 days time for that. But it is frustrating that we can´t beat it (only got close to half).
Except it is super easy then we got a chance.

More
3 weeks 4 hours ago #5836 by P69-Rick
Replied by P69-Rick on topic Raids and time dsgdsgdes
I have the same problem, It never used to be like this.

I thought it might have been an update that made raid bosses easier to defeat, but now I think people might be cheating.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #5837 by TheGodMorty82
Replied by TheGodMorty82 on topic Raids and time
I agree, the "live" aspect of Raids and Fight Pits means the winners are usually the people who have the most time on their hands.

For Raids, sometimes you end up in buckets where people don't try at all and the boss is there all weekend, likely giving you time to go a few rounds and score high enough for a prize Morty. Sometimes, though, you end up in buckets where the top 100 is made up of like 10-20 players because a number of them have like 5 - 10 extra accounts they use so they can collect the goods and trade later.

I only do Fight Pits these days if the Morty is really worth it because forget being up until 3 am or so until the Fight Pit closes. You can't even let your guard down or you get knocked down the rankings and end-up with a lesser Morty because the cool ones are reserved for the top 10 finishers (which: STUPID!) and it's not like you are going to run into more of the intermediary Mortys enough to evolve them...and yes, I'm aware they appear in the wild during the weeks they're featured in the Fight Pit, but well, you got everyone and their grandma looking for the same Mortys (and let's face it, it's better than the Fight Pit because in the wild you catch them at any level you want them to be).

So, yeah. Time.

EDIT: But also, it's not like we're on a deadline; any amount of time you can spare helps you move along in the game and most Mortys eventually come back, especially in Raids. Maybe one of these days we'll see Fight Pit Mortys cycle back again.
Last edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by TheGodMorty82. Reason: Time and time again.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds