You are not logged in.

Fight Pit Issue

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #5697 by A_Person
Replied by A_Person on topic Fight Pit Issue
Agreed with Demonmane. You can't ask for a pale. That's exclusive, people spent MONEY to buy that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #5698 by kwiqkill
Replied by kwiqkill on topic Fight Pit Issue
I'll trade, I have Morty's to trade

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #5720 by smayberry
Replied by smayberry on topic Fight Pit Issue
If anyone wants to help trying to recreate fight pit bug, it would be a big help. I managed to do it on one account, but I didnt keep good records of exactly what I did. I know I used a lvl 5 Goomby, and only 3 battles. I then closed my game, I "think" after watching my rank in the leaderboard update. I do not remember if it was the account where I won and Lost a battle.......so anyone who wants to try dif things, please be sure to do better record keeping than me

if u have ur game on 2 devices, going to the same account, with OUT using cloud save...meaning u have disconnected them both from Google Games, this is important so game-crash-data isn't saved in the cloud and put on second device. U can fix the fight pit bug, by logging in on second device and doing a battle in fight pit

so to the devs -> It seems that game-crash-data is being sent from the server to the client. then saved on cloud and device. and can be fixed by doing a battle on a device that hasn't had the issue happen. As far as I know, this bug only happens after a players FIRST few battles, then they close game and come back later

update. bug happened again on first device. i logged in on second device and did a battle. logged back in on first device and bug was gone. will do a battle in 1 hour on first device to see if bug is gone for good, or if it comes back every time

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #5721 by smayberry
OK so far I have managed to re-create Fight Pit Bug on 2 accounts.

I have only ever had the bug happen on the day I first enter Fight Pit
I notice many players have the same score, but different ranks.
As I am now the only person who has figured out how to un-break it. I notice that I dropped -1512 ranks!!!! After a battle I gain 559 ranks, with a score of 180, that ties score of many other players. My rank is 968, I close reopen game and see -5 rank, but rank is still 968. I leave, and go back to fight pit and see -1 rank, but rank is still 968. I leave and go back to fight pit, this time i see no score or rank changes.

Either the server is over loading my device with rank/score changes, or it has something to do with rank changes of 1000+ happening

More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #5722 by smayberry
For normal people with only one device
So if someone would like to try this, it should solve ur problem next time you have the Fight Pit Bug happen.

***Before*** you begin Fight Pit, ***disconnect*** from Google Games or iCloud. This way if the bug happens, you won't have a buggy save. You should then be able to restore from cloud.

I've managed to create Fight Pit Bug on 3 accounts so far, this week. Major thing I did to cause it was use Goomby and Egg, then only play 2-3 battles. This kept my rank low, and increased the odds of many other players defeating me. I think you guys are getting beat up, at beginning of fight pit, without first getting a good rank, thus you get a large Rank Change Que. Let me know
Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by smayberry.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds