You are not logged in.

Accuracy Game Mechanics

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #5538 by I_did_ur_mom
Excuse me for my language but the accuracy mechanics in this game is total bullshit the miss window is way to open how does my morty have a 95% chance to hit and an ONLY 5% chance to miss and I end up missing 3 times in a row with no debuffs how is that even possible not to mention in clutch moments it seems you miss more I don’t know if it’s just my gameplay that does it but for the love of god please make the accuracy better I shouldn’t miss so many times when it’s only a 5% chance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #5542 by TheGodMorty82
Don't go all in after the first miss, try a buff or debuff next and then come back to your attack. I get the same issue on occassion and have found changing attacks in turn resets the odds the game uses to land the attack and you can use that to retry your offense. Even better, have an accuracy buff handy if your Morty features one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cherry_Fizz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #5548 by LingLing40hours
As TheGodMorty82 said, don't keep using the same attack. Also, I also found even if my accuracy status is 100%, it will still miss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cherry_Fizz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds