You are not logged in.

× Welcome to PocketMortys.net!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like, and why you love Pocket Mortys!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to the forums

More
1 year 6 months ago #4234 by C-124
New to the forums was created by C-124
Hello, hello!

Not much to say here expect I'm really liking the game so far. I've played the Campaign, but have taken a break from it since starting Multiplayer. Boy is Multiplayer a bit tougher when it comes to evolving Mortys, ha. I go by i2-8FF3 in-game since C-124 was taken, boo. But I'm glad I could have the name on the forums, haha.

Yes, my forum name is the exact name of my Rick character - he's in my signature. I'm just a Rick and Morty artist on deviantart, haha. So if he looks familiar to anyone, yes, that is my account on deviantart.

~Want your Pocket Mortys team, and Trainer Rick drawn? Free of course. Just send a private message my way, and we can work something out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: You feel your sins crawling on your back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #4236 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
Welcome to the forum (where the only use is to request/trade mortys)

More
1 year 6 months ago #4243 by C-124
Replied by C-124 on topic New to the forums
Thank you for the welcome.

And I will most definitely be trading Mortys, but I've gotta get further in Multiplayer first, haha. Is it allowed here to train Mortys up to a certain level then trade them to new players, or players requesting them? Sorry if that is a silly question, heh.

Once I get to a higher level myself, I'd love to help out other player by giving/trading them high level Mortys if I have any they may need/want.

Thanks again.

~Want your Pocket Mortys team, and Trainer Rick drawn? Free of course. Just send a private message my way, and we can work something out.

More
1 year 5 months ago #4250 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
you ask that in a game what the main plot is of a oldman scientist who made his grandson fight each other different multidimensional dimension versions of himself of course that is legal.

More
1 year 5 months ago #4253 by C-124
Replied by C-124 on topic New to the forums

You feel your sins crawling on your back wrote: of course that is legal.

Alright, cool. Thanks for answering.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds