You are not logged in.

Cheaters or bots?

More
1 week 16 hours ago #5738 by Macrocosmicat
Lately in GF mortanic I have seen players at the bottom left of the screen in the wall. They warp around and steal all of the exotic mortys. Some of them are on my friends list. You can battle them while they are in the wall and idk they fight like bots so I'm confused if whether or not people are cheating or if they are a type of bot. Does anyone know what's going on with that?
You do not have permissions to access this page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 16 hours ago #5739 by Macrocosmicat
Replied by Macrocosmicat on topic Cheaters or bots?
Attachments:

More
1 week 16 hours ago #5740 by Macrocosmicat
Attachments:

More
1 week 11 hours ago - 1 week 8 hours ago #5741 by smayberry
Replied by smayberry on topic Cheaters or bots?
strange, because I've seen you in space. im certain you are a game hacker now.
Last edit: 1 week 8 hours ago by smayberry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keneral Genobi, LowEma

More
6 days 16 hours ago - 6 days 16 hours ago #5742 by Macrocosmicat
Replied by Macrocosmicat on topic Cheaters or bots?
Lol I don't know the first thing about hacking. I am starting to think that it's some kind of glitch or something because if you click on the person it shows their name and then if you leave the area and come back a few minutes later it shows that it's a completely different player. Ive literally seen every player I know of in that wall. I'm not accusing you or anyone of cheating or hacking, I'm just curious as to why it does that. Ive read in some of the discussions on here from other players. Some say they are bots and some say they are hackers. If you don't remember fighting me that night then it's just a glitch because after I clicked on your player for battle it agreed and we battled but it didn't play like a real person, it played like a bot. This was last night when we battled.
Last edit: 6 days 16 hours ago by Macrocosmicat.

More
6 days 8 hours ago #5743 by smayberry
Replied by smayberry on topic Cheaters or bots?
first of all, im hella good at pvp, so dont say i play like a bot. if u think u can beat me, let me get my real pvp team out. if u seen me in mortanic i was most likely ev training something.

secondly if u were on discord you would already know about The Secret Island. On every map, all players start in the bottom left. As the login process completes they get warped to the actual portal. Sometimes the game wont send you updates for player coords, as our game has bugs. When this happens you see people hanging out in the bottom left. I call it the secret island cuz in Mortyland its a green patch in ocean, u need a very wide screen phone to see it. Keep in mind those players are walking around like normal, and to them you are invisible/hanging out in bottom left.

This is actually a more serious bug the devs should fix asap. Many players who arent level 50 yet, can't find other players to pvp. All too often they are on a map with other players, they simply can't see. All phone screen sizes are able to see people in Mortanic, so new players trying to lvl up should check that location in Mortanic

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds