You are not logged in.

New Maps

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #3216 by kyuuketsuki
New Maps was created by kyuuketsuki
Dear PM Team,

We are stuck in 4 maps and most of the players are in their level 50s. Is it really the end? We hope not.

Please add more maps from the series.
1. Earth - probably the neighborhood of Morty and the Harry Herpson Highschool, put the hospital.
2. Gazorpazorp
3. Froopyland
4. Buttworld
5. Anatomy Park
6. Purge Planet

Now you have 6, a total of 10 maps for everyone. Please...
The following user(s) said Thank You: poet, You feel your sins crawling on your back, Kinkgore, Gold_Pilot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #3221 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
Im agree, at least 1 more (for lvl 40>).

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #3233 by EmbodiedCash182
Replied by EmbodiedCash182 on topic New Maps
Agreed

The One True Rick. Android User...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gold_Pilot

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 days ago #3823 by AllAloneIsAllWeAre
Replied by AllAloneIsAllWeAre on topic New Maps
I would be happy with another sound pack. More songs, more sound bytes from Rick.

On second thought... I would love an extra Colosseum level. Like once you level up to 30, you get to GF Mortanic and the colosseum. That way, if you are looking for other Ricks, you go to the colosseum, if you are looking for Mortys, you can hunt the ship in peace.

Or... a couple more levels just to spread the Mortys out doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I also thought it would be interesting if you could friend battle with a Morty as an ante. You want my Egg Morty, bitch? Fight me! lol

Other thoughts... I would like to be able to buy extra space in daycare with Club Rick tickets. Pocket Mortys tweeted that only 4 players had the full set of Mortys. I have all but 3 exotics and rares, but left out a lot of the common Mortys to save space for my rare and exotic duplicates. I don't want to waste all that work and release them to fend for themselves in Mortytown. Please make Daycare expandable!

And I wish I could purchase items with tickets directly... like a ten-pack of chips for 1 ticket.
Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by AllAloneIsAllWeAre.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds
  • Recent
  • People
  • Popular

Recent Comments

Top Posters