You are not logged in.

× Welcome to PocketMortys.net!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like, and why you love Pocket Mortys!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

new player, any help appreciated!

More
1 week 2 days ago #5039 by JigglePhysics1
Ayeee we ricks gotta stick together right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarlett3006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #5048 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
I love when new people want some help with "good mortys" so i try to show them in order of they can request even i can donate a otm in the list i show but they think is gonna be a unfair battle so they deny it and then got deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarlett3006

More
6 days 23 hours ago #5101 by Aethel
Thanks a lot JigglePhysics1, definitely going to keep that in mind!

You feel your sins crawling on your back--Ah, I'm so sorry, I've had a nightmarish experience with battling so far (most people disconnect right before I knock out one of their Mortys, spam Meeseeks, or spam battle requests before I can use Halzingers or heal :/), if you'd have given me a heads up here I definitely would've taken you up on that (and would've been fine if you knocked me out for the few EXP I'd even provide you lol), I had to take a couple day break because of the hard adjustment going from the peace of campaign mode to the chaos of multiplayer haha... u__u;;

More
6 days 21 hours ago #5102 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
friendly battles does not give you any xp for rick/morty lv it only worth to complete a quest of a speed megaseed (play 3 friendly battles) and to show mortys you want to request (you only can reauest mortys you have seen) hope that helps you to understood more about multiplayer.

More
6 days 20 hours ago #5103 by Aethel
Welp, I eventually figured out the latter but had no clue about the former, thanks—and again I’m really sorry again if I offended you, genuinely still clueless about most aspects of multiplayer which is why any and all tips are appreciated haha... OTL

More
6 days 18 hours ago #5107 by JigglePhysics1
Feel free to add me Aethel, we can’t spam battles cause I’m level 33 and I assume you’re in the 10’s, but what I can do, is catch mortys in the later dimensions you don’t have access to and give em to ya as a sign of good faith and that not all ricks suck lmao. My ign is JigglePhysics1, obviously.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds
  • Recent
  • People
  • Popular

Recent Comments

Top Posters