You are not logged in.

Rainbow shirt: train from 5 or 17?

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #4308 by Eb53
So here’s the dilemma:
I’m one purple shirt shy of making a rainbow shirt. I’ve got a level 5 for the base, however I was gifted a purple shirt that’s already got 1 evolution point but... it’s level 17.
I want to start the rainbow lvl5, but I’m also lazy and getting tired of hoarding lower level shirt mortys - it’s getting tedious... is it really worth it to start from 5?
Unless someone wants to give/trade a few green shirts or a purple?
I’ve got plenty of good level 5 mortys of a wide variety (except no, I don’t have Xmas or pale;)
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Eb53.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #4310 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
in order to get better stats yes it will be always recommended to train mortys from the lowest level (5)

More
1 week 5 days ago #4311 by Eb53
Ugh... I know, I’m weighing my laziness... how much of a difference do you think it makes between 5 & 17?

More
1 week 4 days ago #4312 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
if you mean difference as how many points he will lost if you got it to train him from lvl 17 it will be like 12 for every stat (hp atck df spd) more or less Also base stats matters (i mean what people call perfect stats morty, what has the best in lvl 5)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eb53

More
1 week 4 days ago #4313 by Eb53
How do you figure the perfect base stats for a level 5? Or any level for that matter? Does it make a difference if you use seeds on them at 5?
Curious :)

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #4314 by You feel your sins crawling on your back
Depending of the base stats the site gives is how the mortys comes for perfect lvl 5 the example i always give is totm who has hp27 A17 D17 S17 and the site says his overall stats are 110 for all then you can realize every 6.5 points in the page means 1 point for lvl 5 except for hp what you need to add 10 points (if whe talk the perfect morty has those stats) so in case of rsm since he has 95 points per stats then a perfect lvl 5 of him would be 14 or 15 (plus 10 in hp as i say) more or less, thats what i can realize for now until a developer explains well the situation for things like these, but i doubt.
Edit: about the seeds yes it does matters a trained morty doesnt need to use seed thats the whole point of training if you use seeds early it will be like if you get the morty from the wild (messing the stats i mean).
Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by You feel your sins crawling on your back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eb53

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds
  • Recent
  • People
  • Popular

Recent Comments

Top Posters