Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.

Deutsche

Horribly buggy, overly grindy, and extremely poor customer service

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #5920 by narocroc
Not only does the game nearly constantly crash out on you, but it also appears that it can randomly corrupt your cloud saves. The only recourse from support is to start completely over.

That wouldn't be so bad if the game wasn't so EXTREMELY grindy. Leveling up your rick is extremely tedious, especially when most players will aim to sweep you entirely and keep you from getting any experience at all. Leveling up the morty's is hardly better.

Starting over from scratch randomly is really just a sharp stick in the eye, and Support will usually just rudely brush you off.

Continue playing at your own peril.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Biscuito

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #5921 by Biscuito
I have to agree with you on that. corrupting my cloud saves makes cloud saving worthless. I played this game when it first came out and it was pretty fun but now this game breaking bug and/or bugs stoped me from spending near 100 bucks on it. Factario had the same problem. as you bring in more programmers they kinda of just pile the code on top of itself until critical failure is imminent. R&M makes enough money to do a complete revamp of the code. At this point though it'd better to just make nintendo version like the pokemon tournamentgame for N64.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #5926 by TheGodMorty82
I also started playing the game since it came out, but lost my progress and quit for a few months becuase the APKs wouldn't update on my Android phone, even by hand. Now, I'm not saying everyone and their grandma should get an iPhone (and you're free to hate on Apple all you like), but I've had zero issues whatsoever since I run the game in my iPhone XS.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds